Tuesday 8 February 2011

Work Uniform - Let's Make It Retro (+ Cheap)!

I finally own a camera (yay!) so I'm going to be posting up pictures of some selected retro outfits from now on. This is how I went to work today...



I'm wearing:
Traffic People Geiko Dress from where I work - £FREE
Fur Collared Cardigan from Ebay - £3.50
Red Bow Shoes from Ebay - £7.20
Red Bow Belt from Ebay - £0.99
Opaque Tights from Marks & Spencers - £2.50
Hair Flowers from Accessorise - £4.00
Heart Earrings from Claires Accessories - £1.00

Here's the outfit without the cardigan -

I ended up taking the belt off when I got to work because it didn't sit well with the dress! This is pretty much one of my cheapest outfits I've put together so far - although I'm always on the hunt for a bargain so I may beat myself yet. The heart earrings are some of my favourites at the moment - the fact that they were only £1 in the sale is a nice bonus!

6 comments:

  1. You look so cute! Like a little rockabilly doll.

    I love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be able to wear whatever i want to work but i have a dreaded uniform,youve got a lovely style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work outfit! I wish I didn't have to muck about with kids all day so I could wear a nice dress x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a dollface you are, wish we worked together, then we can vintage them to death

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sue - we'd have a scream if we worked together! It would be fierce! x

    ReplyDelete