Saturday 12 February 2011

Dead Birds Aren't My Idea Of Style

When I got to work this morning I was greeted by my smiling boss and a dead bird. Not one that had flown into the shop and died - oh no - but one that I had to wear.
Head office had sent down these headbands for staff to wear.


Now, I understand that sometimes fashion goes in strange places but this is a little far for me! I don't agree with fur; I'd never wear it. I also avoid any accessories that have feathers involved because, well, where do all these feathers come from? I'd rather not know. I wore this for about 5 minutes for a laugh, but wouldn't wear it again! What were head office thinking?!
It reminded me a little of Carrie Bradshaw's bird on Sex and the City. I'm not being funny, but how did she think that wedding was ever going to work when she turned up with a bird corpse stuck to her hair?!

At least hers has a touch of elegance. Mine just looks like it's about to shit all over my shoulder.

1 comment: