Wednesday 9 February 2011

My Half Sleeve Story - The Beginning

So today I went and sat in the tattooists chair for four hours and thus began the epic half sleeve. I've wanted this for so long and I'm chuffed that they day has finally arrived, although I've got to wait 2 months before I can get anything else done on it! Argh! The torture!
It didn't hurt very much at all - it was just a little stingy around the elbow and in my armpit. All in all it's gona rather well - I'm itching for it to be finished though! Here's some pics...

'Bye-bye naked arm!'



Close up of the detailed parts that Toni managed to fit in today.




Here it is from all angles!



Oooh I'm a happy lady!

10 comments:

  1. Awesome! Can't wait to see it finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is too pretty! You look pleased as punch in the last photo! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. you just got 200 percent hotter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! You're all too kind - I can't wipe the smile off my face =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its truly awesome :) ! you look uber happy my dear :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's going to be gorgeous! I love the last photo of you - you just look so happy! The shading is divine - wait til it heals and you'll be able to see all the details.
    I'm back in on Saturday for session number 2 out of 3 on my back piece. It's been about 2 months since I was last in and I'm glad I waited - my waist was REALLY sore, but so much time has passed that I can't really remember just how bad it was! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh what is your back piece going to be like? Yeah my armpit is quite sore - I'm looking forward to the next session but I think a break is going to be good for me! Plus it just prolongs the excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! This is some beautiful inkage! Can't wait to see it finished! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS! I LOVE the look on your face in the last pic - priceless!

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!! Amazing!!! ;)
    http://roberta-withlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete