Monday 14 February 2011

A Fellow Blogger Inspired My Valentine's Surprise!

Abou a week ago Madame G over at Baroque Boudoir blogged this about love locks all around the world. I thought it was very cute and showed my boyfriend who also thought it was cool.
For Valentine's day he bought me this absolutely gorgeous necklace from Bow and Crossbones.
Seeing as he's not a fan of Valentine's day I thought that this was the extent of my present, which of course I was VERY happy about. We walked back to my house this afternoon and as we crossed the river he says 'Do you want your card now? I did this instead.'

It's our initials engraved into a padlock! I totally cried - it's the most romantic thing that anyone has ever done for me. Ever.
We threw the keys into the river. Oh I'm feeling all mushy inside!
So thank-you Madame G for giving him the inspiration!
Happy Valentine's Day everyone xxx

6 comments:

  1. No way!! You have the best boyfriend ever! So excited that he did this for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats sooooo cute !!! :) Nice one ant ! Hope you have had a lovely day :) ! also AWESOME NECKLACE! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, that is so sweet! I love that he got you both something sentimental, that you can always think of, as well as something cute you can wear everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh sis this is so lovely, i have spent my valentines day in a bitter mood making sure every valentines related comment was quickly dismissed with a sarky remark but reading this has put a smile on my face. knowing my lovely sister is happy and has been treated with so much love has restored a small glimmer of faith in this godforsaken day lol
    love you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Words are no use to describe how awesome this is! Wow! The necklace is stunning too, I'm a huge Bow & Crossbones fan. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww. That is just so romantic! Gives me chills.

    ReplyDelete