Sew Misunderstood: Fatshion For Wayward Girls! I'm so happy about this, especially seeing as my blog is still a bit new and always evolving. At first I wasn't quite sure what form this blog was going to take, but now I'm happy with the fact that it's pretty much a fashion/style based blog that goes along the more alternative route, of course!
The conditions of this award are:
1)Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2)Share 7 things about yourself
3)Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers.
4)Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
So here are my 7 random things...
1) My name isn't really Kiki La Mer...what? You mean you didn't know that?? =P My actual name is..........Coral Pearce-Mariner. And no, I'm not joking.
2) I am a vegetarian! Don't get me wrong, I believe that meat is seriously tasty and I love the smell of a good steak but I just feel guilty about eating animals. I've worked at farms, animal parks and even a zoo in the past and I've come to learn that every animal, whether it be an elephant or a cockroach - they all have their own personalities. I just can't do it. No food with a face...although if you eat meat near me I will smell it. Mmmm.
3) I used to be a chav. I'm serious. You wanna see a picture?
4) I have a major girl crush on Dita Von Teese. Seriously, this woman is perfection. Amazing skin and amazing style...she's the epitome of retro gorgeousness.
5) I have 8 tattoos, although it's soon to be 9! I have a butterfly on my left shoulderblade, a hummingbird with really long tail feathers on the right side of my stomach, a Japanese symbol meaning 'Tiger' on the left side, although slightly lower down (I know, I know, Japanese symbols just scream TRAMP STAMP!! but I love it for what it means to me and hey, I used to be a chav!), 3 fuschia flowers on my right foot with 'Dad' written in the vines, a bow on the back of my left ankle, a small skull and crossbones behind my right ear, a yellow button on my right wrist and a bizarre combo of things on my left wrist/arm which can only be explained via a picture:
6) I'm going to my very first EVER music festival in July. I'm VERY excited! It's Sonisphere at Knebworth and so far Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Anthrax, Biffy Clyro, Foo Fighters, Slipknot and Motorhead have been confirmed. To say I'm excited would be an understatement. \m/(>.<)\m/ Rock On!
7) When I began this blog, I had no idea how much fun it would be. I feel like you guys are some great new friends in my life and I look forward to reading your blogs every day. Thanks for being so great! You all rock my socks off!
My nominations for this lovely award are as follows!